An expert partnership
SK Medical Management evolved from a partnership comprising of KIRCO and Seavest Healthcare Properties. KIRCO Management Services is a nationally accredited company and regional industry leader in the area of asset and property management. The company, with a strong background in the management of Class A medical office properties, currently has over of 5 million-square-feet of real estate under management. For over 30 years, Seavest Healthcare Properties has been a sector-specific investor focusing on medical office buildings, outpatient facilities and specialized treatment centers that are strategic to hospitals.
The two companies used their knowledge, leadership and experience to address the specific needs of physicians and healthcare systems and founded SK Medical Management to serve those needs. Our team has over 65 years of experience in real estate and working for health systems, hospital, physician groups and institutional investors. The SK Medical Management Property Management Team works diligently for its owned and managed properties to control costs, promote efficient operations, and maximize occupancy. We are also committed to exceptional maintenance and cleanliness standards and have a meticulous focus on regulatory compliance.
Formed in 2019, SK Medical Management currently serves healthcare clients including: Henry Ford Health System, Care New England Health System, University of Pennsylvania Health System and William Beaumont Health System.
Our Expertise Includes:
- True collaborative partnerships with healthcare systems
- Rooted experience in the operations of healthcare properties
- Focus on safety measures and precautions
- Detailed understanding of code and compliance, including JCAHO life-safety standards
- 24/7 – 365 operational perspective of healthcare buildings
- Focus on strategic initiatives of the healthcare system
- Work order management system with real-time progress updates